FOR A GREENER TOMORROW.
Click HERE to view the full job description.
- Submit resume and letter of interest to the Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste District, Attention: Jennifer Jones, Director, 5138 Enterprise Blvd. NW, Warren, Ohio 44481 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted through Monday, November 22nd.
Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste Management District
The District is responsible for implementing a solid waste plan designed to achieve goals determined by the Ohio EPA for waste reduction, recycling, and reducing reliance on landfills. Funding for our District is received through a contract fee with landfills and transfer stations that agree to accept solid waste from the counties of Geauga and Trumbull. These fees are then used to provide programs and services to residents that include household hazardous waste collection, scrap tire collection, appliance recycling, and recycling drop-off sites.
- Over 3,000 volunteers participate annually in the annual Great American Cleanup.
- The District sponsors 43 community drop-off sites.
- The District recycled 3,868 tons of bottles, cans and paper at our drop-off sites (7,736,900 lbs.) in 2019 alone.
- Over 4,600 residents brought HHW, electronics, or appliances with Freon to our Trumbull Collection Facility in 2019.
- We expanded our Trumbull Collection Facility season to continue accepting electronics and appliances throughout the winter months.
- Our 1-day Geauga HHW collection received 24,271 lbs. of materials for environmentally-friendly disposal.
5138 Enterprise Blvd. NW
Warren, Ohio 44481
Toll free: 800-707-2673
Appliances & Electronics (e-waste)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)
Collected during spring and summer months only
April 21, 2021 to Oct. 27, 2021
Wed: 9:00am - 4:30pm