The Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste Management District's Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Facility (HHWRF) is located at 5138 Enterprise Blvd., Warren, Ohio. (Off Route 422) District residents are encouraged to use the facility for recycling of household hazardous waste and computer/electronic equipment.
The facility is only open to residents of Geauga and Trumbull counties, identification is required from everyone participating in any type of collection event. No commercial loads will be accepted!
The facility will open every Wednesday, beginning May 3, 2017 through October 25, 2017. Wednesday hours of operation are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. The facility will also be open the first Saturday of the months of May, June, August and October from 9:00 am to 12 Noon. Household hazardous waste and electronic/computer equipment will be accepted during these times. New acceptable items include microwave ovens and for a small fee, we will accept television sets. In Conjunction with the facility, the District will also hold one-day collection events.
- YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES
- NO SMOKING
- TRAILER LOADS NOT ACCEPTED!
- ONLY DRUMS CONTAINING OIL, PAINT, AND SOLVENT ACCEPTED. NO UNKNOWNS ACCEPTED
- CONTAINERS WILL NOT BE RETIRED UNLESS THEY ARE STORE PURCHASED SUCH AS GAS CANS, OIL CANS, ETC.
- 5 GALLON PLASTIC BUCKET PAILS WILL NOT BE POURED OFF/RETURNED
- TELEVISION LIMIT 4
- 27" OR LESS $5.00
- 27"PLUS $10.00
- COMPUTER MONITORS $5.00
- NO ACETYLENE TANKS OR UNKNOWN TANKS ACCEPTED
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS NOT ACCEPTED FROM COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL BUSINESSES!