Sponsored by the Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste Management District
30th Anniversary – Celebrating 30 years of making our community cleaner and greener!
Get Involved Sign Up Today:
Follow these easy steps to plan a litter cleanup for your community!
1. Select an event coordinator to round up volunteers and distribute all the cleanup supplies.
2. Pick a cleanup day preferably in the month of April or May.
3. Select a meeting place for your volunteers so they can receive supplies and be
instructed on where to clean.
4. Inform your city/township/village road crews of the cleanup so they can collect the
bagged litter after the event.
5. Register with us to get free supplies (T-shirts, garbage bags, gloves).